Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shiny!

I love shiny lips....lip gloss!!  I like many types of lip glosses - most of which are various ones from MAC - various colors and types of their Lip Glass.  I've tried several different brands.  One that I enjoy - mostly during the winter months - is C.O. Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2x.
I can't explain why - but I only like minty flavored gloss during the winter months.  I have no explanation why I enjoy it this way, but I do.  The label mentions that it "freshens breath"....I don't find that it does this at all, but I do like the tingly and minty feeling on my lips during the winter months.  I'll try this gloss in the warmer months as well to see if I like it.

On other news, I'm still on the waiting list for Birchbox, and it's making me crazy.  I really want it to be my turn!  There are other monthly subscription beauty services, but they haven't had as many good reviews.  Crossing my fingers for my number to be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment