Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spa Night!!

So, last night, I splurged on myself and get a facial, mani & pedi at the day spa by my house.  I really shouldn't wait that long to do that for myself.  Especially since my skin is so oily.  The facial was oh so awesome.  It was relaxing.  She started with a face massage, with some steam.  She then used a Clarisonic brush on my face, neck and upper part of my chest.  I wasn't really sure about that, but she said that for a lot of women, we remember to wash our face, but forget about our neck and chest....which is really where the face begins.  From there, she massaged my shoulders, upper back, heck and head.  It was such a relaxing experience and good for my skin.  I need do this more often for sure!!!

I also spoke to her about a Clarisonic for home use.  She highly recommended it and she reinforced what I had kind of already decided.  I was going to get one anyway.  They sold them at the salon, but I didn't buy it there.  I'm going to go to Ulta or Sephora for it - that way I'll get points for it.  The new Clarisonic Mia 2 is $149 and it also has a travel case.  I can't wait to get it and use it regularly.  I'm super excited to see an improvement in my skin.

The Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier was also recommended by the lovely lady doing my facial.  Again, they sold it at the salon, but I get points at Ulta and Sephora, so I'll buy it there.  I really want a sample that I can try for a couple of days first.  That stuff is $42, I don't want to spend that kind of money on something that may not work.  Looks like a stop in the make up store is in the plans for today!

I'll update when I get samples or my Clarisonic!

Much Love!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment