Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Favorites & Reviews

I'm a little late with this, so I'll jump right in.
ht the
By far, my favorite purchase for the month is my Clarisonic Mia 2.  I love the way my skin feels and looks after a couple of weeks of use.  I use it morning and night and couldn't be happier.  I have also noticed that I am less oily than normal.  The true test is coming in the summer months when I produce more oil in my t-zone than some off-shore oil rigs!

My second favorite for the month is the Make Up For Ever HD foundation and powder.  I bought it a couple of weeks ago at Sephora and the color chosen for me (by the sales associate) #120 Soft Sand.  I bought the kit for $79 which included the Microfinish Powder, application brush and High Definition Primer.  I was unsure about switching to a liquid foundation from my all time favorite MAC Studio Fix.  I am impressed with the coverage and the look of my skin with the HD foundation.  My face also photographs much better in this foundation.  I do have to reapply in the middle of the day, but that isn't unusual at all for me.  I've given the primer a shot but I don't think it's that great.  I'm going to try it with my Smashbox Antishine to see if there is a difference.

Much Love!
L

1 comment:

  1. Really Impressive post lot of thing's to learn for don't forget to give a try to best makeup products very effective and use full treatment.

    ReplyDelete