Wednesday, April 11, 2012

March Favorites.....better late than never!

Late March/early April has been very hectic, so I'll jump right back in.  

I only have two favorites for March.  First, I received in my March Birchbox.  
One Love Organics Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm.  I use this balm on my cuticles and elbows and feet.  I love that it is absorbed easily and the citrus scent is a nice treat as well.  The full size jar of this wonder-balm is $65, but I think it would be worth it!  I would love if they would also sell the sample size so that I could keep some in my purse.  Love this product!!  Can be purchased at birchbox.com

My other March love:
Korres Pomegranate Grenade make up removing wipes.  I have expressed my love for my Clarisonic Mia 2...in order to keep the bristles on my Mia from getting dingy and gross, I take my make up off first with these miracle wipes!  Even though I am oily, these wipes are not too drying on my skin.  I take off the bulk of my eye make up and then wipe off my foundation, blush, and the rest of my eye make up with these wipes and they do no burn my eyes either.  Love them.  These can be purchased at Ulta.

I should get my April Birchbox next week, so maybe I'll have a new favorite in there!

Much Love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment